Friday 3 February 2012

Pressure Points - How To Learn Part 5

Pressure Points

- How To Learn Part 5

BY RUSSELL STUTELY

I get asked this question all the time "What are your favourite Points?". Well apart from the obvious "Whatever I can hit at that moment in time" I do have a few that I just "gel" with.
 
I will give you the point name and then you can look them up if you wish:
St5
GB20
St4
LI18
St25
Lv/GB Crossing
GB31
Sp6
Sp9/10
St12
 
Now... what I would do if I was starting again in learning points and armed with the above information... is TRAIN those Points like mad...Find out where they are... see if I can attack them in training. Find different ways to utilise them.
 
Hit them, grind my elbow into them, grind my thumb upto the 2nd knuckle into them.
 
Basically train them till I "owned them".
 
Make sure that I knew what they did, how they worked and why they worked.
 
Just doing that with the above Points will give you a TON of great training time.
 
Remember to use the safety protocols previously mentioned.

For further instruction check out

Pressure Point Knockouts Made Easy 2010

Pressure Points Black 6 DVD Set

Power Black 6 DVD Set PLUS a FREE 4 DVD Download Bonus

Multiplied Force Fighting System

Or for personal mentoring from Russell Stutely in a complete course designed to make you a pressure points master

CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment