Tuesday 18 October 2016

Time To Stand Up And Be Counted

Hi My Friend

Yesterday I mentioned the various aspects of cop bashing that we have all been witness to over the last year or so.
I mentioned my thoughts as to one of the main reasons for the problem, the lack of proper training.

I also mentioned that it is time that we, as Martial Artists, did our bit!

We are the ones that can help put things right.

It will take time, it could take years in fact.

But we can't let this carry on.... we have to start making this a better and safer City, State, Country and World to live in.

We MUST ensure that the correct training is done.

Where does this start?

How do we get this off the ground?

It starts with YOU my friend, YOU must be trained correctly in the first instance.

Then you can pass this information on to your family, friends, students and to Law Enforcement and Security in your area.

By ensuring that EVERYONE is properly trained, we can help stop the appalling scenes we seem to be witnessing on a daily basis.

Knowledge of this information is extremely important, but what is PARAMOUNT is the APPLICATION of this knowledge.

My Pressure Point Defensive Tactics Course has been PROVEN to be the VERY BEST method for Cops to keep themselves safe at all times WITHOUT injuring the subject.

It has PROVEN to be WITNESS Friendly, CCTV Friendly and just as importantly, COURTROOM Friendly.

I have spent years of my life and thousands of hours of my time helping Cops / Security / Military and people like you all over the World, to assimilate this information and be able to USE IT as and when required.

It has saved countless lives, injuries and dare I say it, hundreds of thousands of Dollars if not millions in averted lawsuits.

I have stepped up to the plate - I am FULLY BOOKED all year teaching Police and Military in SE Asia.

I am doing this for no reward - other than doing my bit to help.


  • I want to feel safe and secure when dealing with Police.
  • I want to feel safe and secure if I get pulled over by a traffic Cop.
  • I want to feel safe and secure if the police ever need to speak to me.

If they are trained in my methods..... I will be. I know that they will not increase the level of force disproportionally. I know they will not jump straight to lethal force.

I know they will be doing their absolute best to ensure that no-one is harmed.

It is now time for you to do your bit My Friend.

I do not expect you to what I have done and donate 6 Months of your life for zero reward.

The Police / Security / Military in your area will pay you and pay you well to help them.

After all, paying you 200 bucks a day per Officer is chicken feed to what they will save in lawsuits that do not happen.

It is chicken feed compared to the cost of the loss of life.

Did you know that on average a Cop is killed in the line of Duty EVERY 58 HOURS ... 24/7?

That is a frightening statistic

Did you know there are over 1000 reported assaults on Cops in the USA each and every week?

We have no idea how many Civilians are KILLED / Badly injured each year but some sources put it at over 170 DEATHS SO FAR in the USA in 2015! This is absolutely insane and is undeniably the best reason to ensure our Cops are trained correctly.

They are NOT Soldiers working on a ''Shoot to Kill Policy'' ... They are there ''To Protect and To Serve''.

In my experience over the last decade or so of heavy involvement with the Police... Most, if not all of the DT Instructors I have taught, have expressed their grave concerns and mis-givings at the training they are now having to undergo.

They did not join up to be another unit of the Armed Forces. They joined up to help their LOCAL COMMUNITY.

Now they are more military than anything else.

I know, these Cops DO NOT WANT to be trained like this.

It is our job to make sure they receive the correct training.

To that end - I am asking you, no DEMANDING THAT YOU help!


Go Here Now <<<< Click This Link


Remember: I do not expect you to teach the cops for free in your area - or lose money like I am... I just expect you to do your bit for your Family, your friends and your Community.

This Is Your Time <<<< Click This Link

Your Pressure Point Coach
Russell Stutely

Pressure Point Defensive Tactics

No comments:

Post a Comment