Saturday 30 June 2018

Don't Feel like Training?

Hi My Friend

Yesterday was just one of those days for me... I had planned to go training at 10 am as usual.

However, as is often the case, things just got in the way.

A real busy day helping friends with property stuff, mulling over decisions etc, running all over Town... no food all day and suddenly its now 5pm.

I have a meeting at 7.45 pm and thought... dagnabbit... that's training messed up for today.

Then I thought... stuff it... food or no food... time to train anyway.

So I packed my kit... and went boxing... I was too tired to do my normal one round so I had to split it into 12 x 3 minutes ... not a full session.. but at least I crammed as much into it as I could.

Boy, did that make me feel better...

That is the great thing about training hard and properly... how good it makes you feel.

Which brings me onto my next point... how you feel..

Many times I am asked about confidence etc.. so many of us Martial Artists are not confident in what we do... for various reasons.

I usually reply that I am 100% confident whilst also being 100% realistic ... no point in being stupid about it!

For me... that confidence comes from knowing that the thug / idiot / asshole etc on the street is no way training like I do.

There is no way this guy/s are doing hard bag / pad / sparring like me.

There is no way they are pushing themselves physically and mentally like I do

There is no way they are gaining skills like I am.

Does it make you rock hard and bullet proof? Of course not... but it should give you that mental edge... that confidence that you need.

Usually it means that you do not atttract trouble in the first place!

Anyway... just wanted to tell you that you can always find time to get some training done... just like yesterday!

Till next time my friend
Your Pressure Point Coach
Russell Stutely


Fit To Fight Learn How To Combat The Top Ten Attacks $27


 Power Strikes Hit Harder Than A Heavyweight boxer In Just 37 Minutes


http://russellstutelytraining.com/go.php?offer=dink52&pid=

No comments:

Post a Comment