Thursday 21 June 2018

Hi My Friend

I trust that all is well?

As you may know I have recently moved house - this week in fact.

However, I have still found time to train.

As I mentioned the other day - we all lead busy lives and we all need to put things into perspective.

We need to make that balance between: Family, Work, Lifestyle and Training.

That, from my experience is the toughest battle of all!

The order of importance is often done wrong - too many times we put training or work etc in 1st place... when really it should be Family.

To most people work is there to provide the funds to enable us to have a happy home, lifestyle and afford the time and money for training.

Unless you are self-employed or in a job that provides the highest levels of money and / or satisfaction without sacrifice, then IMHO treat it as just a job.. it means nothing other than providing the funds to do what you want in life.

I remember a conversation with a good friend many years ago about the National Lottery in the UK.

The usual: ''what would you do if you won the lottery?''

I replied: ''Live in the Sun and train when I want''

My friend replied: ''You don't need to win the lottery to do that, do you?''

It made me ponder for a milli-second .... I then had a light bulb moment.

No... I do not... so I packed my bags and left the UK...

Opened a School abroad and wham... that was it... out of the rat race forever.....

I remember another quote... It does not matter how far you go in the rat race.... at the end of the race... you will still be a rat!

So many people ask me about opening a MA School, or a Gym or just about trying something new.

My reply is usually along the lines of this: If you are passionate about it... determined to make it work and will REALLY ENJOY the whole process ... then do it.

There are now hundreds of people out there, just like you, who have taken this same approach and joined one of my training courses.

They all blend in seamlessly with the Family, Work, lifestyle, Training balance.

Till next time and have a great weekend.
Your Pressure Point Coach
Russell Stutely



Fit To Fight Learn How To Combat The Top Ten Attacks $27


 Power Strikes Hit Harder Than A Heavyweight boxer In Just 37 Minutes


http://russellstutelytraining.com/go.php?offer=dink52&pid=

No comments:

Post a Comment