Thursday 21 June 2018

To Busy To Train?

Hi My Friend
How many times have we heard or even used that old excuse?
I am just too busy to train!
When I hear that I often ask a few simple little questions:
Did you watch much TV this week? - Then you are not too busy to train
Did you have a rest on the sofa this week? - Then you are not too busy to train
Did you surf the web much this week? - Then you are not too busy to train
I could use the following these mext few days - I am moving house - which I am.
HOWEVER - I will still be training today and tomorrow and on Thursday... which are the days for the move.
You can make time if you really want to - skip a meal - I have.
Don't watch TV till you have trained - I don't.
Don't lay on the sofa till you have trained - BANNED in my house :-)
I know that we all lead very busy lives and have many commitments - but you should allow yourself time to just get your mind right... and your body.. It is the only one we have... so we should look after it!
Give it what it wants - proper food, proper training and proper sleep - the rest will kinda just fall into place.
That's my 2p / 2 cents worth :-)
Till next time
Your Pressure Point Coach
Russell Stutely

Fit To Fight Learn How To Combat The Top Ten Attacks $27


 Power Strikes Hit Harder Than A Heavyweight boxer In Just 37 Minutes


http://russellstutelytraining.com/go.php?offer=dink52&pid=

No comments:

Post a Comment